Wow the title’s a mouthful, huh? Well so is this bomb cheesecake, that I know you’ll enjoy.
Out of the ordinary equipment you’ll need for this one.
- Springform pan
- 9 Graham Crackers
- 4 TBSP of melted butter
- ¼ cup of sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your graham crackers in a ziploc bag and massage them into a fine consistency.
- Add the pulverised crumbs to a mixing bowl with the quarter cup of sugar and mix. Then add your melted butter and whisk until you achieve a crumbly texture. It should ball up when whisked.
- Spread uniformly in the springform pan and press into a firm crust.
- 2 8oz containers of cream cheese or tofutti.
- 1 cup of strawberry juice (this is where the juicer comes in handy)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 5 TBSP of Chia seeds
- 2-3 drops of red food dye (for color)
- In a mixing bowl, food processor, or blender, mix the cream cheese, strawberry juice, and eggs on low until soft.
- If in a blender or food processor, incorporate the rest of the ingredients on low. The dye is optional.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake for 45-50 minutes. The cake should be slightly jiggly when pulled from the oven.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 4-5 Kiwis
- Lime zest (optional)
- Cut the ends and sides from the Kiwis and line them around the top.
- Add lime zest for added style points.