- 9 Graham Crackers
- 6 TBSP of butter
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 TBSP of cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your graham crackers in a ziploc bag and massage them into dust.
- Add the pulverised crumbs to a mixing bowl with the sugar and cocoa. Mix thoroughly.
- Add melted butter and mix until you achieve a crumbly texture. It should ball up when whisked.
- Spread uniformly in the springform pan, pressing down on the bottom and pinching up on the sides ½ to a full inch.
- 2 8oz containers of cream cheese or tofutti
- 1 cup of dark chocolate syrup.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of 2% milk
- 1 TBSP of flour.
- 1 TBSP of espresso powder (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, food processor, or blender, mix the cream cheese, milk, syrup, and extract on low. Then a second time adding in the eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients and incorporate fully on low settings.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake for 45-50 minutes. The cake should be slightly jiggly when pulled from the oven.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for 4 hours.