Back with another Recipe. Just a basic cookie.
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies.
What you’ll need.
- One (1) cup of Chad’s weed butter at an eighth per stick strength. (You can also substitute coconut oil for butter for vegans.)
- One (1) cup of white sugar
- One (1) cup of packed brown sugar
- Two (2) eggs. (Vegans can use four (4) tablespoons of cornstarch dissolved in four (4) tablespoons of water as a binding substitute.)
- Two (2) teaspoons vanilla extract
- Three (3) cups of all-purpose flour
- One (1) teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in two (2) teaspoons of hot water
- One half (½) teaspoon of salt
- Two (2) cups of dark chocolate chips
- One (1) cup of chopped of walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree. This is the same for both dark and light baking pans. If solid, melt the cannabutter (or cannaoil) slowly in a stovetop saucepan.
- Mix the melted butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until a smooth creamy texture. Add vanilla extract and beat in eggs one at a time.
- Dissolve baking soda in the two teaspoons of hot water and add to the batter along with the salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Add in the flour, lightly grease your hands and continue to mix the batter when it gets too thick to stir.
- Drop in large spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press down with a fork to flatten. Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack if you have one readily available and keep on baking if you have more batter.
Tip: Chad recommends baking on parchment paper. Cleanup is a breeze and will make transferring cookies to a cooling rack much easier.